Green Bay Realtor and Sellers / Buyer’s Agent Elysia Diaz
Transaction Experience – Sold Real Estate Map in the Green Bay Area
Scroll down to view Elysian Realty’s interactive map of sold real estate in the Green Bay, Wisconsin and surrounding areas.
Green Bay Real Estate Agent Fast Facts
- Locally Owned and Operated Real Estate Brokerage
- 5 Star Reviews – Read them on my testimonials page, Google, Trulia, Zillow, and Facebook
- Keller Williams Bronze Award Winner (2015 & 2016)
- Actively Involved in the Community
- Fastest Listing Time – Days On the Market to Being Under Contract: 10 Hours
- Several Properties Sold Above Asking Price
- Experience with Water Front Property Home Sales
- Experience with Home Sale Contingencies
- Experience with Door County Home Sales
- Advanced Contract Training
- Short Sale, Foreclosure, and REO Certified
- Home Staging Experience
- Experience with Multi-Family Homes
- Experience with Commercial Properties
- Experience with Foreclosures, HUD Homes, and Short Sales
- Experience with Investment Properties
- Electronic Signature Capabilities
- Experience with Out of Town and Overseas Sellers
- Comfortable with all communication formats (call, text, email, video conference, and in person)
- Extremely Fast Response Time
- Licensed Realtor in Wisconsin
- Licensed Broker Associate in Wisconsin
Green Bay Real Estate Agent Bio
Elysia (pronounced e-lee-shuh) began her real estate career, as a broker associate and Realtor, with Keller Williams in 2013. In 2016, Elysia opened her own brokerage, Elysian Realty. KW was a great company to work for, but opening her own brokerage was the next step for her to take. Elysia knows that real estate is the right fit for her as she is attracted to the test of understanding market economics and the satisfaction of helping people fulfill their dreams of owning a home in the city she loves.
Elysia was born in Lilburn, Georgia and moved to Tampa, Florida when she was six. After high school, she moved to Orlando, Florida and enrolled in UCF to study finance. After UCF, she decided to move to a big city with bright lights, Chicago, Illinois. Chicago was wonderful, but the big city life wasn’t really for her. Since 2009, Green Bay, Wisconsin is where Elysia calls home. Elysia loves Green Bay, and feels like this is where she belongs. She enjoys hiking around in the many State Parks Wisconsin has to offer, gardening in her backyard, and running with her dog. The changing of the seasons still makes her giddy, seeing how growing up with constant sunshine and a heat wave were the norm.
In addition to being a Broker and Realtor, Elysia has also been SFR Certified (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource). She has the education and in-depth knowledge on short sales and foreclosure for both the buyer and the seller. She is currently a member of CRS (Council of Residential Specialists) and is in the process of getting her CRS designation. Continued education is important in a business that constantly changes.