Green Bay Realtor and Buyer’s Agent
Buying a home may seem like daunting task. And, it is. Unless, you know what you’re doing. A buyer’s agent does. They know exactly how to navigate you through the ins and outs of buying real estate. Their primary job is to guide you from start to finish during the process making the home buying experience a truly wonderful one. Here are five major reasons to enlist a buyer’s agent when looking for your dream home.
- Free – Buyer agents work for you and they are mostly FREE. I will say this again. Most buyer agents are free. The buyer gets all the benefits listed below, while the seller usually pays for the buyer agents diligent work. Ask your buyer’s agent before you sign the Buyer Agency Agreement.
- Confidentiality – This is a big one. If you have a buyer’s agent, they may not disclose any information about you or your financial situation to the sellers, the seller’s agent, or anyone else. This even goes for after the closing. Your information stays private.
- Market Conditions – Real estate agents have access to the MLS, and that has current and detailed information that you can’t find anywhere else. One of the many jobs of a buyer’s agent is to study the market daily and match your needs to what is available in the market at that moment; it’s as simple as that.
- Master Negotiator – Negotiations can be tough. Both the buyer and seller give up something valuable in order to gain something of greater value. The one benchmark in successful negotiations is the bridging of all the differences to arrive at the closing table. A skilled buyer’s agent negotiator anticipates the moves of the other side and offers a compromise acceptable to all.
- Contracts – A skilled buyer’s agent knows a thing or two about contracts. They do it by the book, in order to have a smooth closing. No one likes upsets, or last minute distractions (lending, appraisals, home inspections, title insurance, etc.) While that may still occur at times, a buyer’s agent will stay on top of deadlines and contingencies in the contracts, so you won’t miss anything that will slow down or hold up your set closing date, or worse, terminate your contract.
With the many perks of buyer’s agent, why wouldn’t you use one? Elysia Diaz knows the market in and around the Green Bay, De Pere, and Howard area. She loves finding good deals for her buyers, and seeing their faces when she tells them that have an accepted offer on their dream home. Green Bay is a fun and fantastic city to own a home in, give it a try! Contact Elysia to be your Green Bay buyer’s agent today!
In addition to being a Broker and Realtor, Elysia is currently a member of CRS (Council of Residential Specialists) and is one of less than 3% of real estate agents that has earned the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) designation, which is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers and brokers. She has also been SFR Certified (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource). She has the education and in-depth knowledge on short sales and foreclosures for both the buyer and the seller. Continued education is important in a business that constantly changes.
More info on Buying Real Estate
- Home Buyer’s Checklist
- To Buyer’s Agent or not to Buyer’s Agent?
- Read Reviews and Research Your Buyer’s Agent
- Home Buying Process and Tips
- Home Buyer FAQs
- Research Neighborhoods and Communities Around Green Bay (including sold data and housing statistics)
- Sign Up for Email Alerts When New Homes Come On the Market
- Steps to Getting Pre-Approved for a Home Loan or Mortgage
- Top 5 Questions Asked by Real Estate Buyers During Home Showings
- How Buyer’s Win in a Seller’s Real Estate Market
- How to Find a Good Neighborhood
- Benefits of Buying a Home in Fall & Winter
- Fill Out the Buyer Form
- Schedule a Buyer Consult
Useful Tools for Home Buyers
Use the below calculator to get a rough idea of what you mortgage payment will look like.
Don’t forget to ask your lender how much the closing costs for your loan will be. Lender fees may vary.