Green Bay and De Pere Home sellers – this blog post is for YOU! Really ALL Home Sellers in Wisconsin this is for you too!
The pandemic has touched us all in one way or another. And for some of us in A LOT of ways. And with home buyers, it’s no different. Home buyers have shifted their top needs and wants in what they’re looking for in a new home. The top priorities for most home buyers are now:
- Privacy!! I think we can all relate that one..
- Larger yards
- Nice outdoor space – patio/deck/porch..
- Easy access to parks, trails, outdoor seating areas
- Closeness to supermarkets!
- Larger houses (square feet-wise) or ability to have more square feet (think finish off the basement)
- A dedicated office and/or kids learning room
- More than 1 bathroom
- A quiet space
- Move-in READY! This is a big one! Home Buyers (read: literally everyone with the pandemic) have more on their plate than usual, so one BIG thing to not worry about would be to literally move-in and get settled. Not paint, up date flooring, move-in, fix X, Y and Z.