Are you like everyone else and is anxious for springtime weather to hit Green Bay, WI?? Don’t even pretend – of course you are! While you’re patiently waiting for the weather to catch up with your spring vibes, here are a few decorative ways to liven up your house.
- Plants – this one is kinda a no brainer, but add some greenery to your home. Also, if you like to garden, start growing your veggies from seeds indoors and get a jump on for the warmer weather.
- Put away your holiday lights – yes, I really did say that. Christmas lights (or whatever holiday lights) you have up, take them DOWN.
- Paint – Say whaaat? It’s time to get colorful! Maybe paint an accent wall in your living room or bedroom. Liven up your bathroom with a splash of color.
- Colors – if even thinking about painting makes your head hurt, how about just adding colors? Like throw pillows for your couch, or a new rug. Or how about that throw blanket to wrap yourself in on those still chilly days?
- Photos – add some new photos of you, your pet, or friends and family to your walls. Spruce up with some snapshots of fun days.